Looking to raise investment? Equity crowdfunding could be for you.
Seedrs is an online platform for investing in the equity of startups and other growth companies and has been named the most active UK funder of private companies.
It allows all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like (from £10) in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And it allows ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs operate a full end-to-end service which includes handling and processing of funds, admin, tax relief (SEIS & EIS) forms and professional grade shareholder agreements.
Their platform is authorised to hold client money, which means there is no settlement risk as all investments are transacted on the platform. There is no need for you to have to chase investors for money.
- Seedrs is the most active UK funder of private companies (Beauhurst The Deal 2018)
- Over £390 million has been invested into campaigns on the platform, and we have funded over 650 deals to date since 2012
- 2017: 168 deals funded and over £125 million was invested into campaigns on Seedrs. Investors from 58 different countries made 46,766 investments
- Some amazing companies raised on our platform like Revolut, Oppo, MacRebur, ChapelDown, We Build Bots, Wrisk, Airsorted, Tossed, FreeAgent, Taylor&Hart, Plum, Tandem, Landbay…
In June 2017, Seedrs announced a pioneering move for the sector with the launch of a secondary market after recognising the growing demand for liquidity from investors. The innovative product allows shareholders in Seedrs portfolio businesses to trade shares.
- YENA members get exclusive access and rates with equity crowdfunding platform Seedrs