Republic is an investment platform for startups to raise capital and for everyone to invest in startups. They’re SEC-registered and members of FINRA, and if you’re at all interested in startups, you’ve heard of there past work.
Republic is part of a family of startup platforms together with AngelList and Product Hunt.
Some key data points:
- Stage sweet spot: Seed–Series B
- Average raise for 2019 was $500k
- Median raise fro 2019 was $350k
- Platform investor count: ~500k
- Receive $2000 worth of onboarding credits when you launch a campaign through this deal.
Terms & Conditions:
You must be a US-based entity to use this platform and there is a limit of upto $1million raised per year. Full range of T&C’s can be found here.