If your car spends more time on the drive than it does on the road, then pay-per-mile car insurance could be right up your street.
Pay-per-mile is a new way to pay for your car insurance and is designed for those who drive less than 7,000 miles / year.
The price is based on the distance you drive, but not the way you drive – so there’s no driver scoring and no curfews.
You pay a one-off annual fee to cover your car while it’s parked, after that you just pay for the miles you drive. Your mileage is automatically charged at the end of each month.
As well as comprehensive insurance, with By Miles, you can drive as much as you want and never be charged for more than 150 miles a day. So if you drive 200 miles in a day, you’ll still be fully covered but only charged for 150 miles.
What’s the catch? If you drive more than 7,000 miles a year you can probably find cheaper insurance elsewhere.
£20 free mile credit on your car insurance
• Users must use the Yena link for the offer to be applied
• Offer applied as a £20 Free Miles credit against the cost of your pay-per-mile car insurance
• Credit cannot be exchanged e.g. for cash or any other form of credit or monetary value
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or comparison site
• Offer forfeited if policy cancelled within 3 months of the policy start date
• See By Miles Terms of Business for full terms and conditions